Traded IKON B.I. for trade, LF a 3rd batch gg card i would like pls (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
IKON B.I. for trade, LF a 3rd batch gg card i would like pls.

Id like Winter, OMG, Taeyeon solo or other aespa (do i need to include the words which i dont hv -ok i only hv Mimi, Binnie n YooA but if u hv YooA i could consider a 3 user trade.)
Otherwise i might consider other 3rd batch ggs cards i dont hv which i might like, hmu.thnx.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I offer Taeyeon 1 to you
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I offer Taeyeon 1 to you
Lemme think about this one. I dint get B.I. to tempt you since i dint realise u were after IKON. But i gotta think about it. Gimme some time to consider other offers.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lemme think about this one. I dint get B.I. to tempt you since i dint realise u were after IKON. But i gotta think about it. Gimme some time to consider other offers.
iKON, fromis, aespa and Dean are my priority :sadcat:

and Taeyeon only would go to something major in a trade.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
iKON, fromis, aespa and Dean are my priority :sadcat:

and Taeyeon only would go to something major in a trade.
Well, i put those cards in order of priority in my OP, so ill wait for awhile for other offers if any.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Could I have Iz*one Chaewon?
Izone isnt currently up for trade. Ur cards arent any im looking for or up for trade, tat i can see.
I offer Taeyeon 1 to you
I thot long n hard, n agree to trade u B.I. for Taeyeon 1, if ur still interested n willing, thnx karina for ur patiently waiting for my answer. Howsabout it then?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Izone isnt currently up for trade. Ur cards arent any im looking for or up for trade, tat i can see.

I thot long n hard, n agree to trade u B.I. for Taeyeon 1, if ur still interested n willing, thnx karina for ur patiently waiting for my answer. Howsabout it then?
YES I WOULD ABSOLUTELY DO THAT. Wanna post the trade?
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread