Trading iKon Chan, Got7 Jackson + more for trade (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck


What I'm looking for -
- (G)I-dle's Minnie
- SNSD Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Sun
- 2NE1 Minzy
- Oh My Girl Seunghee and Arin
- Taeyeon (except 2 and 5)
- AOA Youkyung
- CLC Yeeun
- Any Apink (except Eunji)
- Any fromis_9 (except Chaeyoung)

If you don't have any of these then you can offer something else. Please note that I'd rather have GG cards though over BG
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
poor Mingyu, he would have been loved, but good luck at reroll!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread