Traded iKON DK to trade (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I like TXT set :sanapray:
Yeah you're just doing it for visuals like you were fromis who you removed so I'm only offering Naeun for him which you could use for Sihyeon or Onda as I said
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah you're just doing it for visuals like you were fromis who you removed so I'm only offering Naeun for him which you could use for Sihyeon or Onda as I said
GFRIEND is easier to have that’s why :haylul:
Okay I agree:nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread