News iKon in Talks With Kingdom (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
All we need now is SF9 and Astro to join :sanapray: :sanapray: I probably forgot some other group too but that would be legendary and it'd be what I need instead of produce right about now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
it's honestly great, people seemed to have lost interest after Hanbin left, but I just really hope that this hype will not be messed up with YGE again :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I GUESS I GOTTA WATCH CONTENT ON SNAKENET AGAIN
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread