Teaser iKon release concept teaser for "i Decide" (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Will miss Hanbin but these teasers and the concept look high quality af :sj_weary:
The instrumental too :sj_weary:
Can't wait :pepeheart:

iKON is coming to town :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
There's so much pressure on Bobby this time, he's stepping up to the plate. I hear Donghyuk choreographed this too. Let's hope the boys still do well without their leader.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM HYPEEEEEDDDDD

I missed my boys so much and I just hope they will do amazingly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There's so much pressure on Bobby this time, he's stepping up to the plate. I hear Donghyuk choreographed this too. Let's hope the boys still do well without their leader.
Donghyuk probably did good with the choreography. He worked on that before with Hanbin as far as I am aware of.

And yes pressure is definitely on Bobby.

Lowkey curious who produced the comeback.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread