Traded Ikon Song for trade (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Stray kids- Hyunjin, Bang Chan, and Changbin
BTS- Jungkook, Jimin, Suga
Astro- Rocky, Moonbin, Jinjin Mostly these cards
Blackpink: Lisa, Rose, Jennie, Jisoo- Low priority
Ateez: Hongjoong, San, Wooyoung, Jongho and mostly these cards
Loona- I will definitely except these
For this one I will not except just any trade it has to be one of these OR A NCT CARD I DO NOT HAVE
And THE BOYZ
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t get it you have just entered Yunho into a reroll? :D
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don´t get it you have just entered Yunho into a reroll? :D
Yeah I didn't have anyone else that I wanted to give away well I mean I didn't want to give Yunho away but I owe you cards
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah I didn't have anyone else that I wanted to give away well I mean I didn't want to give Yunho away but I owe you cards
and you gave away the card I gave you and tagged me to trade with me for another card? this economy is a bit grey :D. I also don´t want Song :D.
but maybe you are gonna be lucky with @Ozymandias or @Reo ? I think they are the only ones who are collecting iKON apart from Karina
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
and you gave away the card I gave you and tagged me to trade with me for another card? this economy is a bit grey :D. I also don´t want Song :D.
but maybe you are gonna be lucky with @Ozymandias or @Reo ? I think they are the only ones who are collecting iKON apart from Karina
yeah i am but with my currently extremely bad luck in pulling cards i'm just trying to collect cards rn, i doubt peachy would want any cards i have to trade anyway
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah i am but with my currently extremely bad luck in pulling cards i'm just trying to collect cards rn, i doubt peachy would want any cards i have to trade anyway
Could I have JB Or Rocky
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread