- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Give me offers
mostly looking for those cards
High Priority
TWICE (Momo)
Any Everglow (Mia and Sihyeon)
CLC (Seunghee, Yujin and Seongyeon)
Intermediate/Low
B.A.P Youngjae
IDLE (YuQi, Soyeon, Minnie, Soojin)
Wayv members (except Kun and Ten)
Blackpink (Jennie and Lisa)
I'll accept SVT The8, Joshua, Wonwoo, Woozi, Vernon and Dino for a three way trade
I'll accept Changbin from Stray Kids
I'll accept Rocky from ASTRO
I'll accept DAY6 Sungjin and Junhyeok
I'll accept ATEEZ Hongjoong, Jongho, Yeosang, Wooyoung
I'll accept a girl from 3rd batch as well
mostly looking for those cards
High Priority
TWICE (Momo)
Any Everglow (Mia and Sihyeon)
CLC (Seunghee, Yujin and Seongyeon)
Intermediate/Low
B.A.P Youngjae
IDLE (YuQi, Soyeon, Minnie, Soojin)
Wayv members (except Kun and Ten)
Blackpink (Jennie and Lisa)
I'll accept SVT The8, Joshua, Wonwoo, Woozi, Vernon and Dino for a three way trade
I'll accept Changbin from Stray Kids
I'll accept Rocky from ASTRO
I'll accept DAY6 Sungjin and Junhyeok
I'll accept ATEEZ Hongjoong, Jongho, Yeosang, Wooyoung
I'll accept a girl from 3rd batch as well
Last edited: