brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 1 March 2021 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost, yeji and Ineul_Ze
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 1 March 2021 #2 I´m not head over heels about this tbh. Reactions: yeji
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 March 2021 #3 I feel like I don't have enough to tell whether I'll like this or not Reactions: yeji and brekker
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 1 March 2021 #4 I just am glad that my boys will be back Reactions: brekker