ikon will destroy the other bgs on kingdom (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
those groups are cute but ikon is gorgeous and i mean..cute next to gorgeous??
I mean ... who am I to disagree, I love all three of them, but when it comes to popularity and the fact that kpop is kind of targeted at young fans ... it is not going to be an easy win.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's pretty stacked so they might not dominate everything :dubuthink:

Personally i'd have hoped to have more variety in the contestants. Like Queendom had even soloist with Park Bom and I think all the girl groups had different concept.

I'm not saying that all the groups are same, but we have lot of dance heavy groups and also rap heavy groups. It's not as bad as with Road to Kingdom where honestly i struggled to tell groups apart, but still Queendom was more interesting for me. If they had something like band there, then there would been more variety for me.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I honnestly think the opposite is going to happen
its more of a performance show than anything
I dont think ikon is going to bring the same level performance wise compared to other groups
plus we all know most the votes will be teens....

i dont even know anything about The boyz and think they have a chance because the stages they already did...

i obv want stray kidz to win... but i cant say anyone will win as purely no1 expected the boyz to win road to kingdom
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread