I’ll be soon with my cat (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Some people here already know how much I love my cat. And I will finally see her :maheart: And touch her paws! I am obsessed with her paws
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Some people here already know how much I love my cat. And I will finally see her :maheart: And touch her paws! I am obsessed with her paws
paws are the best when you can touch them without the nails
they so soft and squishy
i love to touch my cats paws too
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
paws are the best when you can touch them without the nails
they so soft and squishy
i love to touch my cats paws too
Yeees exactly, really therapeutic :maheart: My cat is probably used :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Aww! Happy for you!
:maheart:

Are you heading home because it's xmas break/holiday?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Awww

I can relate, whenever I'm away from my cats I always miss them so much and can't wait to snuggle them. :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Awww

I can relate, whenever I'm away from my cats I always miss them so much and can't wait to snuggle them. :nekolove:
people who say that cats are not friendly and lovely, are wrong :worry: my cat was waiting in front of the door even last night when I got home and she didn't see me in a while :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and milk

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
so cute! I love cats :pepeheart: anticipating the pics
aww my cat is really creating anticipation :maheart: I didn't take many pics yet, but I will
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread