- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
i don't wanna do inktober im too tired for it
i draw dudes better but girls are okay too i like hair I'll try and find some old pencil drawings but it'll just look like this
<- but that one's kinda ugly I'll do yours better
but not colored cus I'm too lazy to water color your idols
@Jimimis @maruberry @Vikki @honeyfornomoney @kinnie @Wingfrost tagging random people
i draw dudes better but girls are okay too i like hair I'll try and find some old pencil drawings but it'll just look like this
@Jimimis @maruberry @Vikki @honeyfornomoney @kinnie @Wingfrost tagging random people