Fanart i'll do you a pencil sketch of your bias (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i hate noses when they're not facing to the side:bigcatcry: thank u tho
:zoomeyes: exciting
i cannot for the life of me understand drawing side profiles, its 3/4 view or nothing lol u must be magic
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i cannot for the life of me understand drawing side profiles, its 3/4 view or nothing lol u must be magic
3/4 view is the hardest thing ever wtf u mean front-facing or side profile is where it's at
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
3/4 view is the hardest thing ever wtf u mean front-facing or side profile is where it's at
3/4 VIEW IS SO EASY!!! EVERYTHING CAN BE AS WONKY AS YOU WANT AND IT LOOKS GREAT ANYWAY
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
3/4 VIEW IS SO EASY!!! EVERYTHING CAN BE AS WONKY AS YOU WANT AND IT LOOKS GREAT ANYWAY
not to my perfectionist eyes look at this crap
IMG_1075.jpg

and compare to this
IMG_1077.jpg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
not to my perfectionist eyes look at this crap
IMG_1075.jpg

and compare to this
IMG_1077.jpg
its really not that bad,just make the forehead bigger to balance out that heavy jaw

tho that nose on the side profile is pretty darn beautiful :lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
its really not that bad,just make the forehead bigger to balance out that heavy jaw

tho that nose on the side profile is pretty darn beautiful :lovelycooky:
why didn't i think of that :naeunstare:

i know :llama_flirt: I'm so proud of it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Saythename17

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
how does being this talented feel like :reallysadcat:

can you draw this?

it's not too exciting since i learned everything through hard work, my drawings used to suck until around last year when i actually started to study for it lol

will do when i wake up tomorrow!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
why didn't i think of that :naeunstare:

i know :llama_flirt: I'm so proud of it
Something I found out to be really helpful is to read up on everything about the ~science~ of beauty do you can make ur drawings prettier. You know how there’s all those rules like the eyes are at the middle of the face and the ear starts at the eye level yada yada yada, it all fits in to help get more proportionate stuff

I’m into looksmaxxing (don’t judge me ok) and as I got deeper into it I got such an improvement in my art (at least I think I did)
This YouTube channel is a good start

Go to forums on looksmax when they talk theory it’s real interesting and helpful. just steer clear of the very incely stuff
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Something I found out to be really helpful is to read up on everything about the ~science~ of beauty do you can make ur drawings prettier. You know how there’s all those rules like the eyes are at the middle of the face and the ear starts at the eye level yada yada yada, it all fits in to help get more proportionate stuff

I’m into looksmaxxing (don’t judge me ok) and as I got deeper into it I got such an improvement in my art (at least I think I did)
This YouTube channel is a good start

Go to forums on looksmax when they talk theory it’s real interesting and helpful. just steer clear of the very incely stuff
*just make sure to get some self confidence first lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you!!! <33333

I can't see the picture T.T my computer is being really wonky lately, sorry. Who is it, or could you upload the image directly from your computer?
Okay hun!
Last time it was one of Jeonghan. But I'm going to add Joshua too. You can choose one or maybe both
Joshua (10).jpg
seventeen_you_make_me_dawn_concept (2).jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Something I found out to be really helpful is to read up on everything about the ~science~ of beauty do you can make ur drawings prettier. You know how there’s all those rules like the eyes are at the middle of the face and the ear starts at the eye level yada yada yada, it all fits in to help get more proportionate stuff

I’m into looksmaxxing (don’t judge me ok) and as I got deeper into it I got such an improvement in my art (at least I think I did)
This YouTube channel is a good start

Go to forums on looksmax when they talk theory it’s real interesting and helpful. just steer clear of the very incely stuff
*just make sure to get some self confidence first lol
hahaha i'll definitely check it out! I usually watch a lot of AngelGanev for facial proportions, and i use his photoshop brushes too lol
the ear starts at the eye level
i thought it starts at eyebrow level lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
hahaha i'll definitely check it out! I usually watch a lot of AngelGanev for facial proportions, and i use his photoshop brushes too lol

i thought it starts at eyebrow level lmao
ah yeah what i mean is where the curve of the ear starts , like where you start drawing it?

1604012957782.png
1604013000715.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread