Fanart i'll do you a pencil sketch of your bias (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ah yeah what i mean is where the curve of the ear starts , like where you start drawing it?

1604012957782.png
1604013000715.png
ohh hahaha yeah then it starts there lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ohh hahaha yeah then it starts there lmao
Oh yeah I almost forgot to show you my wip for it! I’m stressed because I haven’t done color pencil realism in soooo long what do you think I could do to help it?
3B39C77F-D379-40BA-A611-C6CAF504AC87.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh yeah I almost forgot to show you my wip for it! I’m stressed because I haven’t done color pencil realism in soooo long what do you think I could do to help it?
3B39C77F-D379-40BA-A611-C6CAF504AC87.jpeg
i assume it's not completely finished but

the right nostril looks a little funky. maaybe add a little shadow under it and make it less squished? also the shadow should be not as prominent. since he's looking up, the nostrils and top lip should be thicker than the bottom lip and the shadows on top of the nose shouldn't be too prominent. The shadows on the bottom of the nose should be more prominent. the lips are slightly off too, but that's not bad, it still looks good.

your fingers are also a little skinny and jaw a little square and really angled, but it's stylized so its okay. I've ran your picture through photoshop to show what kinda things im talking about, but i'm more of a digital artist or pencil artist than color pencil so take my advice with like 5 grains of salt lol
edit.png


also pls teach me your ways with color pencil how tf
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i assume it's not completely finished but

the right nostril looks a little funky. maaybe add a little shadow under it and make it less squished? also the shadow should be not as prominent. since he's looking up, the nostrils and top lip should be thicker than the bottom lip and the shadows on top of the nose shouldn't be too prominent. The shadows on the bottom of the nose should be more prominent. the lips are slightly off too, but that's not bad, it still looks good.

your fingers are also a little skinny and jaw a little square and really angled, but it's stylized so its okay. I've ran your picture through photoshop to show what kinda things im talking about, but i'm more of a digital artist or pencil artist than color pencil so take my advice with like 5 grains of salt lol
edit.png


also pls teach me your ways with color pencil how tf
Ugh yeah I’m struggling with that STUPID NOSTRIL so much it’s giving me so much stress because it’s too small rn but if I make it tooo big then he’s gonna look like an idiot lol

but I’m thinking the top lip should be smaller since it’s angled away from the camera?

heh I used to be more into color pencil but I haven’t touched em in forever I’m 0% qualified to help any1 on it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ugh yeah I’m struggling with that STUPID NOSTRIL so much it’s giving me so much stress because it’s too small rn but if I make it tooo big then he’s gonna look like an idiot lol

but I’m thinking the top lip should be smaller since it’s angled away from the camera?

heh I used to be more into color pencil but I haven’t touched em in forever I’m 0% qualified to help any1 on it
if it's less of a tiny rectangle and mroe like rounded it might work?

the camera is facing slightly up, so while it's not exactly the hugest thing, it it at least the same size as/a little bigger than the bottom. here are my ugly lips as an example

straight on:
Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 8.49.31 PM.png

facoing up:
1604105380128.png


see how my top lip is fricking huge and my bottom is tinneee, but in facing forward they're about the same sizze? that's the camera angle. Even if my lips were angled away, you'd see more of the top lip since the camera would catch more of that plane. If the camera is pinting up, you'd see all the planes of the face that are downward. Like how you wouldn't see the top of the head, you wouldn't see the bottom lip as much since it points upwards more than the camera.

also wtf u mean look at that gorgeous drawing??
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
if it's less of a tiny rectangle and mroe like rounded it might work?

the camera is facing slightly up, so while it's not exactly the hugest thing, it it at least the same size as/a little bigger than the bottom. here are my ugly lips as an example

straight on:
Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 8.49.31 PM.png

facoing up:
1604105380128.png


see how my top lip is fricking huge and my bottom is tinneee, but in facing forward they're about the same sizze? that's the camera angle. Even if my lips were angled away, you'd see more of the top lip since the camera would catch more of that plane. If the camera is pinting up, you'd see all the planes of the face that are downward. Like how you wouldn't see the top of the head, you wouldn't see the bottom lip as much since it points upwards more than the camera.

also wtf u mean look at that gorgeous drawing??
Omg yeah u smart i dumb I didn’t even realize!!!! I will get around to fixing that lol tysm
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Omg yeah u smart i dumb I didn’t even realize!!!! I will get around to fixing that lol tysm
np, glad to be of help

now to draw everyone elases lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
can you do the amazing ken from vixx?

okie dokie, let me stop procrastinating first lol, everyone's should be done by today or tomorrow
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread