- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
hahaha which moviebecause of the movie? :D
hahaha which moviebecause of the movie? :D
I will look for it
well, you young people :D
naomi fits you like a glove
if you didnt put your gender as female i might have given you a male name, something like elliotbet
if you name me olivia ill![]()
elliot lolll its cuteif you didnt put your gender as female i might have given you a male name, something like elliot
but for girl names i'd say margot !
Hailey or Cherise~yes like youwhat about me
![]()
and now your friend can have a friend named margot tooelliot lolll its cute
i have a friend named margot too lojkhdkjd
Hailey or Cherise~
oh poop accidentally skipped you sorry ;-;
since you don't have a gender listed i'll give you a gender neutral name,, AIDEN !
this movie is one of the worst things i've ever seenhahaha which movie![]()
I like itidk i just get very strong ella vibes from u
i was gonna say kristen but the r is too harsh and doesn't really fit you somehow ???? idk what im saying
anyway you're a kirsten but everyone calls you kirsty !
your aesthetic screams mia FOR SURE
Code:<script> function inq() { return { name: 'Soogi', group: 'PassCode', stan: true } } </script>
same as above, i'll pick a gender neutral name ^^boop
ooo, I never noticed I didn't have my gender displayed huh but I like that. Because my name is Haylie, so it's like the last part but spelled right
since you also dont have your gender listed, i'll do a gender neutral name again!
i think ezra somehow fits you?~
same as above, i'll pick a gender neutral name ^^
i kinda lean towards lee for you, something short![]()
OH DAMN I KINDA SORTA GOT HALF OF YOUR NAME RIGHT THENooo, I never noticed I didn't have my gender displayed huh but I like that. Because my name is Haylie, so it's like the last part but spelled right
since you also dont have your gender listed, i'll do a gender neutral name again!
i think ezra somehow fits you?~
<script>
function like() {
return true;
}
</script>