- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Forgive me, I don't understand...I don’t know which life form you’re talking about but I could see a case for both![]()
The video had one human and one tiger. 2 life forms. Or am I missing something?Forgive me, I don't understand...![]()
Your comment makes no sense given what I said or what the video is about... unless I'm unusually stupid today.The video had one human and one tiger. 2 life forms. Or am I missing something?![]()
What video you think you posted?Your comment makes no sense given what I said or what the video is about... unless I'm unusually stupid today.![]()
It's a guy pulling a tigers tooth while it's awake and can eat him...What video you think you posted?![]()
So my comment does make sense. The guy could be the brave one for pulling a tigers tooth. Or the tiger could be the brave one for getting a tooth pulled and bouncing back right awayIt's a guy pulling a tigers tooth while it's awake and can eat him...![]()
I see, perhaps I was expecting a comment that was more comedic out of you. I'm disappointed.So my comment does make sense. The guy could be the brave one for pulling a tigers tooth. Or the tiger could be the brave one for getting a tooth pulled and bouncing back right away![]()
You must open her head, crawl inside, and then pretend to understand what is being said@cinnamon as the local expert on Vikkinese please translate.
No thanks, I'd rather not hear what she'd actually like to call me.You must open her head, crawl inside, and then pretend to understand what is being said![]()
The best person in the world?No thanks, I'd rather not hear what she'd actually like to call me.![]()
If it didn't bounce right back then it would just be a acting like a pussy... cat.Or the tiger could be the brave one for getting a tooth pulled and bouncing back right away![]()
vikki has a comedic side???I was expecting a comment that was more comedic out of you.
I like taking things out of context lolI'm unusually stupid today.
I can't be mad, I set myself up for that one.I like taking things out of context lol