I'll rate your favs last comeback. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Left and Right - Seventeen
Thanxx - Ateez
Left and Right: Definitely not what I was expecting. I like the fact that it sounds like old kpop but new at the same time. 8/10

Thanxx: A whole ass bop! The rap was on fire and one of them delivered vocals for days. This is going to my BG playlist 9/10
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tiger Inside by SuperM and Criminal by Taemin
Tiger Inside: The song is good but I feel like it's something Exo and NCT have done already, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it in a bad way but it's redundant. 7/10

Criminal: Taemin is on his own league as artist, always true to his style but never repetitive. 9/10.
 
Last edited:
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
❤❤

​
Boca: Compared to their previous songs I think this one fell flat to me. There are parts that I like and others that I've heard 101828 times in other songs. 7/10

CLC: My wig took off in the helicopter! I loved everything about this comeback, esp. Yeeun's rap, girl ate. 9.5/10
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
DO FROMIS
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Gfriend - Apple
Oh My Girl - Tear Rain
Apple: This song really surprised me, it sounds mature and even sexy at times. Very good! 8/10

Oh my girl: I like the vibe of this song, it's kinda chill but upbeat at the same time. I can hear it as a cute anime OST. 8.5/10
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


you dont have to rate it anymore, we all know that ssots is a 10 :lisalaugh:
Let me tell you something, IZONE is the only gg with cute/girly concept that left me impressed since debut. Every cb has been a bop, well produced, great choreo, beautiful visuals... This song is not the exception but it's 9.5/10 because Violeta is still that bitch in my book.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Goblin: The pop and rock mix is not bad at all but I feel like it's missing a bit... 6.5/10
Sukhumvit swimming: I can see myself dancing to this song at a pool bar or maybe chilling on the chaise longue. Fuck Corona! 8/10
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Myco
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hmmmm......Inception from Ateez and Back Door from Stray kids(both are bops)
I already rated Thanxx...
Back Door: Very interesting, it's like betrays your expectations in a good way. 7.5/10.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female




Or Whale, if you consider that one a comeback
Dessert: Ahhh the good old noise. not something I'll listen to frequently but it's going to the "I want to get lit" playlist. 8/10

Plant: Beautiful 10/10
:pepecry2:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and jasque
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh, my faves haven't releases much apart from Blackpink and pretty sure you know theirs already.

But let's go with IU, pretty sure this is her newest comeback

Not a fan of IU but this song has a charm to it, very heartwarming. 7.5/10
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Brown Eyed Girls - i assume it's Wonder Wman

Day6 - Where the Sea Sleeps
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Brown Eyed Girls - i assume it's Wonder Wman

Day6 - Where the Sea Sleeps
Wonder Woman: They really had the bravery to go almost 100% disco, on this day and age... It paid off though, the instrumental reminded me of ABBA or the Bee Gees; lovely vocals from the members and the background adlibs are great. 8/10

Where the sea sleeps: Well, they're not doing anything new. It's a nice rock-ballad, however I wish they had gone a little bit more aggressive with the instruments, a heavier piano or maybe with the drums. The guy on the piano delivered vocals. 7/10.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki and potato

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wonder Woman: They really had the bravery to go almost 100% disco, on this day and age... It paid off though, the instrumental reminded me of ABBA or the Bee Gees; lovely vocals from the members and the background adlibs are great. 8/10

Where the sea sleeps: Well, they're not doing anything new. It's a nice rock-ballad, however I wish they had gone a little bit more aggressive with the instruments, a heavier piano or maybe with the drums. The guy on the piano delivered vocals. 7/10.
I actually haven't listened to Where The Sea Sleeps yet lmao i wanted to see what you thought of it cus u have taste :sanapray: Glad to hear Wonder Woman was good, I really liked it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread