Fanart I'll sketch your favs! (5 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I hope the quality isn't too crappy, screenshooting from an MV teaser is difficult man ^^'


Also, everyone who reads this needs to follow this insta. Honestly, huge talent here ^^
@twentyone.jongdae <----- FOLLOW
Omg thank you so much :nekoshy::nekolove: You're so sweet~ <3

This was a challenge because of the quality (so his eye doesn't look perfect I could only draw one that looked ok TT) but this was actually still a lot of fun because I got to wing it for a lot of the details that I couldn't see! I'm also glad I got to try and draw Ravi again because I think its been like a year since I last have! Anyways though, if you'd like to give me another higher quality picture too, I'd be happy to draw another one for you that would look a lot better :sanapray:

33163
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I had a difficult time with this one myself so:

I've actually tried drawing this picture before but it didn't end up too well lmao. I tried again though and,, still not perfect haha. I gave up on his hand tho

33164
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
PLZ and thank youuu!

33160
I've drawn Woozi literally HUNDREDS of times in the past 4 years but yet he is still the only Seventeen member I'm not completely comfortable with drawing yet kdskdkadk so sorry this isn't perfect lol

33169
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Omg thank you so much :nekoshy::nekolove: You're so sweet~ <3

This was a challenge because of the quality (so his eye doesn't look perfect I could only draw one that looked ok TT) but this was actually still a lot of fun because I got to wing it for a lot of the details that I couldn't see! I'm also glad I got to try and draw Ravi again because I think its been like a year since I last have! Anyways though, if you'd like to give me another higher quality picture too, I'd be happy to draw another one for you that would look a lot better :sanapray:

33163
OOF THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

Yeah, I thought the quality would be the issue, I just really loved this look on him, and this POSE WAS TO DIE FOR! :')))))
But, I'm glad I got to challenge you a bit hehe ^-^

If you would like to draw him again, I can definitely find another pic of him! (high quality this time, I promise lmao)
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
OOF THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

Yeah, I thought the quality would be the issue, I just really loved this look on him, and this POSE WAS TO DIE FOR! :')))))
But, I'm glad I got to challenge you a bit hehe ^-^

If you would like to draw him again, I can definitely find another pic of him! (high quality this time, I promise lmao)
WAAA YOURE WELCOME <333

It was still lots of fun nonetheless though :D

And if you’d like to send another picture for me to draw (with better quality is preferred anyways lmao) that would be great! I want to redeem myself, haha
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I've actually tried drawing this picture before but it didn't end up too well lmao. I tried again though and,, still not perfect haha. I gave up on his hand tho

33164
Yeah, it is very difficult to capture his saucy expression and the placement of his hand is a challenge as well. The uneven lighting doesn't help.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I chose librarian because I love smiley Dokyeom with glasses uwu. I love drawing DK or anyone from Seventeen a lot so I went like 8 minutes passed my 10 minute limit,,, oops :facepalm: so this has more details than I would have done if I just stuck to 10 minutes lol. also I hate drawing teeth so just ignore them skkssk

33161
YESSS! :queen: You are awesome! :pandalove:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry but I can't see the picture :nekosweat:

I'm sure it's a great picture anyway though <3
Ah no TT uhh I didn't save the actually drawing but only the screenshot so lemme try again to screenshot it,,,

33196
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Ah no TT uhh I didn't save the actually drawing but only the screenshot so lemme try again to screenshot it,,,

33196
I love it :pandalove:

I hope you keep drawing because if this is just a quick sketch then you must be absolutely amazing <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: InTooManyFandoms
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
33198


Your drawings are amazing!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread