Teaser ILLIT (아일릿) 'BREAK EVEN' Concept Film BURNING 🔥 (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sounds savage - I like it!
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,247
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,611
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Looks like it will be a bad*ss concept, it will be hard to please me after It's Me, because my god did they surprise me with that one. But atleast I have faith it will be good and carry the typical ILLIT sound if I have to believe the members lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread