congratulations my super rookies!! :excitedcat::excitedcat:
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,106 Reactions Received 59,255 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,190 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 23 April 2024 #1 congratulations my super rookies!! Reactions: Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,147 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 23 April 2024 #2 congratulations Hyerin, Haerin, Dannielle, Hanni and Minji Damn it I meant Yunah, Minju, Moka, Wonhee and Iroha - I got all confused there for a sec Reactions: magali and kimsguardian
congratulations Hyerin, Haerin, Dannielle, Hanni and Minji Damn it I meant Yunah, Minju, Moka, Wonhee and Iroha - I got all confused there for a sec
magali save our souls . Joined 18 March 2024 Messages 8,207 Reactions Received 9,882 Location ♰ eden Website f5veofficial.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 33,101 Fandom (╥﹏╥) orbit Gender Female Pronouns she ౨ৎ her 11 May 2024 #3 this is amazing, congratulations to them!