- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Belle Delphine recently made an I'm Back video/song
and that got me thinking....
I like her
A) She's not actually problematic
B) She is doing what she wants with her own body
C) She's gaining that coin while not caring about the haters
D) She's cute and I like her style
I fully support taking money away from idiots. If people want to give you money, I will never be mad at anybody for taking that money.
and that got me thinking....
I like her
A) She's not actually problematic
B) She is doing what she wants with her own body
C) She's gaining that coin while not caring about the haters
D) She's cute and I like her style
I fully support taking money away from idiots. If people want to give you money, I will never be mad at anybody for taking that money.