She's not dropped by any means. WTF is wrong with you to suggest that.That's why I just keep acquiring wives. That way I don't have to drop anyone, no issue with cheating![]()
Yeah but if Yujin and Hayoung is both in the water and you can only save one...She's not dropped by any means. WTF is wrong with you to suggest that.I'd still happily die for her.
![]()
Seems like this is more a question for you... with that long list of people you got to save.Yeah but if Yujin and Hayoung is both in the water and you can only save one...![]()
You can save both in these kinda questions. The assumption is theyre far enough apart where you can only save oneSeems like this is more a question for you... with that long list of people you got to save.I have 3; Yujin, Hayoung and Tzuyu... you have like 50. But since you asked I'd save both until I was drowning and tell Hayoung to save Yujin.
![]()
Easy, grab a duck, break it's neck and give it to Yujin to use as a floaty. Then save Hayoung.You can save both in these kinda questions. The assumption is theyre far enough apart where you can only save one![]()
Now you're thinking outside the boxEasy, grab a duck, break it's neck and give it to Yujin to use as a floaty. Then save Hayoung.![]()
If she thinks K-Pop is noise music, better don't show her my taste in music.I dunno my friend
I've shown my wife a few kpop MVs and she says it's literally noise music to her so...maybe it is better to be ignorant...
ignorance is bliss no?
I agree with that but Hayoung isn't there anymoreNot sure, Yujin's just a lot more lively. She doesn't hold back where Hayoung is a lot more reserved. Don't get me wrong, I still love the girl and always will.![]()
Hayoung is there any more?I agree with that but Hayoung isn't there anymore![]()
Not at all!!! They are active!! Just that they are 5 now instead of 9! fromis_9 it now 5.Her group disbanded right?![]()
Her group disbanded right?![]()
Nope, these best members of Fromis stayed.Her group disbanded right?![]()
No stones from the glass house, please.boys![]()
Is Nayeon still your ult?That's why I just keep acquiring wives. That way I don't have to drop anyone, no issue with cheating![]()
It's actually the other way around, it seems like Kep1er will disbandHer group disbanded right?![]()
Of course, until the end of timeIs Nayeon still your ult?![]()
got me worried for a second thereOf course, until the end of time![]()