- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
ok fine i will forget you :alien:You have a different name of course I didn't :eyes:
ok fine i will forget you :alien:You have a different name of course I didn't :eyes:
GOOD GO AWAYok fine i will forget you :alien:
noGOOD GO AWAY
WHY NOT WTF
why should IWHY NOT WTF
cause this is my THREADwhy should I
I'm assuming you are one of the army's from the one chat???CHIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HEEEERE! ♥ ♥
i'm here to bless you with kindness, bad chipscause this is my THREAD
I'm assuming you are one of the army's from the one chat???
oh GHOSTIE
THAT IS NOT PEACEFUL THAT IS DEADLYi'm here to bless you with kindness, bad chips
i will leave a peaceful gift and go :(
oh GHOSTIE
oh gosh darn it you are so CUTE
wait whoI am genuinely happy you're here.
youwait who
Welcome notable userHELLO GUYS
IM A GORLIE NAME LOVELY CORNCHIPS
I HAVE COME TO DO IT ON EM BECAUSE IM A LEGIT SAVAGE
I STAN SO MANY GROUPS BUT MY THREE MAIN ARE EXO INFINITE AND GIRLSDAY
IVE BEEN A FAN OF KPOP FOR 10 YEARS NOW AND I AM MULTIFANDOM AF
HIT ME THE FUCK UP BRONIES!
Why are you a senior mod :eyes:Welcome notable user
@Jimin who is this?
Because i stan Banhana
DisgustingBecause i stan Banhana