me: i am going to stay up till aespa’s debut also me at 12:23 am: goodnight
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 November 2020 #1 me: i am going to stay up till aespa’s debut also me at 12:23 am: goodnight Reactions: lunaria
lunaria Joined 1 August 2019 Messages 2,819 Reactions Received 4,468 Location ☾ the other side of the moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,802 Fandom ☾ gg stan ☽ Gender Bi-Gender Pronouns ☾ he/she ☽ 17 November 2020 #2 same i actually drank three cups of coffee for this do not recommend
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 18 November 2020 #3 I think the last time I stayed up for a comeback was Boy with Luv I need my precious sleep