IM A KITE (AMA) (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
And I'm high as one too.

ASK ME ANYTHING.

I am high, listening to stray kids and

Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 8.05.01 PM.png


I am confused looking at their discography.

SO ASK ME THINGS WHILE I HAVE AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS.​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What's the best Disney Pixar movie?
omfg TANGLED AND INSIDE OUT JUST MESHED IN MY HEAD TO CREATE...INSIDE TANGLED? Tangled out?

THOSE TWO, omfg they BEST!

:joshmeh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Are you the one to save us all?

I watch too many heroine shows lol
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I shall anticipate your Stray kids ranking :ankha:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread