I'm a little confused on how to get these cards... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
It's okay, the thread isn't breaking rules, lit was just letting you know of that thread because it might be a faster way of getting an answer from cards team specifically. Not that you can't post a thread like this, it's just that we aren't necessarily reading all the threads and we could miss a cards question. I can delete it if you want me to still, but don't feel like you need to do so.
I guess we can keep it then...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread