I'm About To Have A Panic Attack.. HALP (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg.
I'm sweating.
I've got an online interview and I have to record 3 videos.
So what if I'm 21 Paula, I'm still a scared baby.
Idk what to do. My chest feels tight and I wanna barf.
I also look like trash.
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
have confidence that they want you, be in their face that you want to get in and work there; and gosh! you're the same age as me, i'm turning 21 this March actually :nakypog::sakUwu: good luck with the interview girl! you can do it, you don't look like trash, i know what trash looks like- if they don't take you, well it's their loss and they've just missed a great person, move on to the next opportunity
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
have confidence that they want you, be in their face that you want to get in and work there; and gosh! you're the same age as me, i'm turning 21 this March actually :nakypog::sakUwu: good luck with the interview girl! you can do it, you don't look like trash, i know what trash looks like- if they don't take you, well it's their loss and they've just missed a great person, move on to the next opportunity
Thank you!! Interviews are less stressful in person. I feel like if you fook up you can at least correct yourself but being videoed it's like oh shit I've gotta get it together. Omg, March what? My doggo turns 1 March 1st. I'm actually turning 22 in August. :( I wish I could turn 21 again.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Aww don't be scared, I'm sure you will do a fantastic job :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread