18+ I'm about to implode. (2 Viewers)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I cannot handle the level of stress I'm in rn.
I'm so fed up and burnt out on school.
I'm neither motivated nor committed to doing anything
rn other than sleep but I can't.
Dog grooming is fun when it's hands-on but then you've gotta
study numerous powerpoints and read two big ass textbooks.
I know I can get through this I just don't believe I'm a. smart enough and b. willing enough.
My brain cells have diminished and I just uejfnjrjn.
Ya, feel?

 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
You are alot more intelligent than you think and this is merely a stepping stone to come over before opening the door to see all the work you have done. You have overcame many things.

You will be the best dog gone dog groomer anyone has ever seen.
You will be the bark of the town.
Stay pawsitive

You're most likely burnt out. Remember to go at a pace you feel comfortable with. I felt the same as you when I went in it head first and didn't see how much I could take.

Take small breaks Kinz.
Have a small snack as a reward. It helps alot.
Just step back and breath.

I believe in you.

You can do this. You are smart enough. You will do this. This is only a minor setback feeling.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
You are alot more intelligent than you think and this is merely a stepping stone to come over before opening the door to see all the work you have done. You have overcame many things.

You will be the best dog gone dog groomer anyone has ever seen.
You will be the bark of the town.
Stay pawsitive

You're most likely burnt out. Remember to go at a pace you feel comfortable with. I felt the same as you when I went in it head first and didn't see how much I could take.

Take small breaks Kinz.
Have a small snack as a reward. It helps alot.
Just step back and breath.

I believe in you.

You can do this. You are smart enough. You will do this. This is only a minor setback feeling.
You're too sweet for this virus filled world.
Thank you, I really needed some reassurance.
I just suck at handling stress because I don't
know how to. I'm just going to take things
one step at a time.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
kinnie, keep going! You're a smart, beautiful young lady who has the motivation in you, I'm sure of it. We all have our down days, maybe even weeks but I know you're going to fight through that and become the best dog groomer the world has ever seen
eunbinfighting.gif


Sometimes sleeping is the best thing you can do. Get lots of rest and wake up to a day when you can be motivated. I'm rooting for you kinnie :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know how you feel, but just remember there are going to be days where you're feeling amazing and like you can do it and days where you're going to feel like crap and not good enough. And its okay to have those days, or even weeks sometimes. But you don't need to view that as such a terrible thing and you don't need to blame yourself for it. Everyone has that, and you just need to remember that there will be better days ahead and that it's all temporary. Feel better soon :nekolove:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Feel better! <333 It can be hard to go on, I completely understand. If you ever need to talk, I'm always open :pikahappy:

 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
kinnie, keep going! You're a smart, beautiful young lady who has the motivation in you, I'm sure of it. We all have our down days, maybe even weeks but I know you're going to fight through that and become the best dog groomer the world has ever seen
eunbinfighting.gif


Sometimes sleeping is the best thing you can do. Get lots of rest and wake up to a day when you can be motivated. I'm rooting for you kinnie :maheart:
Thank you so much, luv.
I feel the love.
Also woke up from a nap
and I feel great tbh.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I know how you feel, but just remember there are going to be days where you're feeling amazing and like you can do it and days where you're going to feel like crap and not good enough. And its okay to have those days, or even weeks sometimes. But you don't need to view that as such a terrible thing and you don't need to blame yourself for it. Everyone has that, and you just need to remember that there will be better days ahead and that it's all temporary. Feel better soon :nekolove:
Thanks for the support.
It really means a lot to me
that you guys care.
I've come to the conclusion of
more naps less stress.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh hun. don‘t give up. things may be difficult now but will surely get better soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I can relate to some of that. Just hang in there kinnie. Your senpai has got you! <3
Hate being overburdened personally.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread