I'm about to taste korean food first time.. (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wonder how it has been this long, but somehow I have only tasted ramyeon before. And by ramyeon i mean buying one of those instant noodles packages from asia shop and popping it into boiling water...

There just isn't that many korean restaurants around. You can get sushi everywhere and there is many chinese restaurants around.. but now I managed to find one korean who delivers to me apparently it's new restaurant too :nakypog:

Bought some fried chicken with kimchi on side, i'll tell u how it was afterwards... hopefully better than that okonomiyaki fiasco :nayeonisdone:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Some korean dishes are really good!
there is so many i want to try but alas it's hard to find korean restaurants. there was one with those things on tables where u can cook ur own meat and i always wanted to try one but it closed cause of covid before i had chance
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you enjoyed it
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,817
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
About the lack of Korean joints - there's one about a ten minute drive from my house that serves some really good japchae! I've only had it twice, so take this with a grain of salt if you want, but it really is good!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Screenshot_20210502-013746_Gallery.jpg


Here!

Chicken was pretty good the sauce was bit sweet like @PrideInBaek mentioned but not too much. I found out that I like kimchi, didnt become my fav food, but sth I dont mind eaten at all. Expected it to have stronger taste but tasted mostly fresh and bit spicy. 8/10. Beats okonomiyaki anyday!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Korean food is delicious! I’m glad you liked it. :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread