I’m alive (1 Viewer)

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
By tomorrow you’ll still be sore, but you’ll also see so much clearer. 12yrs on for me and zero regrets.
I got it yesterday so the soreness is me today ngl lol xD
It’s such a shock seeing clear rn like I just wanna cry omg :pepecry2:
Modern medicine is amazing
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Oh that sounds so scary!
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Feel better soon.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes lol
How would I type then ? Lol 😂
with a Braille writer, duh! lol they have these typewriters for the blind with Braille instead of the letters on the keys. So yeah... lol
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
with a Braille writer, duh! lol they have these typewriters for the blind with Braille instead of the letters on the keys. So yeah... lol
or assistive typing technology... that would also work. (I'm going to start typing in larger print btw, tired of leaning forward just to see what I'm typing lol)
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
no no u r not alive u r dead and this is ur judgement hall
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread