I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and is it just me or does the forums have a new look now?

anyway, HIIIIIIIIIIII I've missed y'all so, so, so much! I have so, so, so much to update you on, too! I'll tell you all the good, bad, and ugly (okay, maybe not ugly lol) tea here!

The Good:
1) I finally moved into my new place! This was the original reason for my hiatus, but then Lent and my church's digital fast rolled around. lol but it's great! I decorated (read: am still decorating) it how I like, and it's really coming along! The house tour will be in another thread.
2) I'm finally in a position to adopt a kitty! I thougnht I found one yesterday, though, but he got adopted before I could go back for him... and he looked just like Puss n Boots from Shrek, too... :catcry: haha /j there's other orange tabbies out there!
3) This digital fast has made me a better person overall, and I feel like I'm finally getting closer to our Lord. I didn't think I'd make it this far, but here we are! I'm more talkative, more active, and better at my hygeine habits.

The Bad:
I had a bad fall the week after the fast started that gave me a broken nose, a cracked skull, scratched-up knees, and spots in my vision. I'm fine now after having staples and stitches in my facial wounds, but the spots are still there, though they're slowly starting to fade now. But the upside to this is the ENT I'm seeing for it. This will also be in a separate thread, because I need to go off about how he looks just like a certain K-idol and don't want to veer away from this topic.

Now, let's (Kick)flip (see what I did there? lol) the switch - what's new with the forums? new card batches? any k-pop news and releases I should know about? New debuts? new and active members I should welcome? and also, what's new with you guys? haha sorry for all the questions. I'm just so excited to be back!
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome back, it’s good to see you back. That fall sounds terrifying but glad to know you’re doing better now
thank you! it's good to be back
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and athenaaa

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hi back :wimwim:

welcome back and i hope u gws
haha it's Chiara! I guess you missed the memo that I was on a six-week hiatus. lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
welcome back
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh I just see your thread now! but welcome back!! Glad you had a great experience!!:pikahappy:

Your injury sounds horrific though, I really hope you are doing better :sadcat:
ty! I am doing better. I see the doctor next month to check on everything, but yeah, my nose and skull are all healed!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread