- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Hi? Its me? Idk if anyone remembers me as its been soooooo long, but ill do another introduction just in case! (And ill try to stay active this time 🤫)
Hi my irl name is Cyerra but u can call me by my user ddeonghwa, im now 18 YEARS OLD 😱. My ults are txt, enha, and ateez. I was the original owner if the Ateez group thread actually! I also listen to other groups/artists as well!
If u wanna know anything else feel free to ask me any questions!
Hi my irl name is Cyerra but u can call me by my user ddeonghwa, im now 18 YEARS OLD 😱. My ults are txt, enha, and ateez. I was the original owner if the Ateez group thread actually! I also listen to other groups/artists as well!
If u wanna know anything else feel free to ask me any questions!