- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Ikr, it was pretty bad lol.that sounds horrible wtfi didn't keep up with kpop recently that much either so i wasn't the most active
barely listened to the chaser for the past month, someone save mebut i noticed that you were gone and wondered why. my country is lifting the pandemic related restrictions because they say the situation is becoming stable but i'll still be trying to protect myself because you never know. so glad you're better now and welcome back!!
IT'S SO EASYYYYY EOTTAE NAE ATTITUDE
![]()
Wait, no Chaser?
Have you gotten that immersed in old Polish pop?
Also yesss, even when I was sick I used to just lurk without posting or liking anything here. EXCEPT your posts on WJSN The Black, thank you for repping the most powerful subunit since OEC
And the MV holy shit, my entire bias line together
Exy with those sexy visuals and vocals, Bona slaying as always, EUNSEO WITH THAT HAIR but most of all SEOLA GOOD LORD, WHEN SHE UNTIES HER HAIR IN THE START
Yeah same here, but they messed up the age brackets too, it was 45 and above and now suddenly it's 18-45. With our population you can imagine the messOh nice, if I get any of these I'll let you know
Damn really? People don't wear masks? I guess I'm lucky working from home them
Do you mean the vaccine? Not yet, in the UK it's in the age order, and now they vaccinate people over 38... they'll vaccinate 29-37 after that I think, and 18-29 God knows when so yeah I'm still waiting but I want to get the vaccine
Also apparently if you get Covid, you gotta wait a few weeks after recovery so no vaccine for me anytime soon
Thanks Jen, I know you're happy without you rambling lol, how have you been? What's going on with you?I wondered where you were. Glad you feel better now. I can imagine how you want normalcy and I hope you can get that soon. It definitely sounds like you went through a lot the past weeks so I hope you can get your mind to other things soon and reconnect with some people. I don’t want to ramble too much. Just know I am definitely glad it’s better for you now.
Atleast today's a good day- Aespa, Rocket Punch and Fromis all coming back
Also I'm whipped for Karina now btw