Welcome back! :bigcatclap: thank you :nekolove:
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 10 June 2019 #21 Wingfrost said: Welcome back! Click to expand... thank you Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
cosmicyuno Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 625 Reactions Received 2,203 Location intergalactic space Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 June 2019 #22 Bine ai revenit! Reactions: yeji and bulletproof
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 10 June 2019 #23 cosmicyuno said: Bine ai revenit! Click to expand... awww you're cute thank you Reactions: yeji and cosmicyuno
cosmicyuno Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 625 Reactions Received 2,203 Location intergalactic space Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 June 2019 #24 bulletproof said: awww you're cute thank you Click to expand... You are cute. Reactions: yeji and bulletproof
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 10 June 2019 #25 I'm glad your back Reactions: yeji and bulletproof
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 10 June 2019 #26 baekk said: I'm glad your back Click to expand... thank you Reactions: yeji and baekk
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 10 June 2019 #27 bulletproof said: aww I missed you too, sunshine Click to expand... Reactions: yeji and bulletproof
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 10 June 2019 #28 welcome back hun I really missed you Reactions: bulletproof
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 10 June 2019 #29 goyo said: welcome back hun I really missed you Click to expand... aww tahnk you hun I missed you as well Reactions: yeji
goyo said: welcome back hun I really missed you Click to expand... aww tahnk you hun I missed you as well