- Joined
- 25 April 2025
- Messages
- 986
- Reactions Received
- 707
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 526
- Fandom
- rayven
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
its already been decided...I hope not...![]()
From what I understand, you need to be 13+ to be on here and the OP isn't that old yet. Kinda of an odd rule since nothing bad is said on here or allowed, but I guess some topics could be "unhealthy" I guess.what happened?
what do you mean nothing badFrom what I understand, you need to be 13+ to be on here and the OP isn't that old yet. Kinda of an odd rule since nothing bad is said on here or allowed, but I guess some topics could be "unhealthy" I guess.
I have to be 13 or older to be on this website...what happened?
maybe I'll see you next yearI have to be 13 or older to be on this website...
ah thats unfortunate..I hope you can return soon
![]()
well, we'll be here when you get back.![]()
Aww I will miss you![]()
We'll be there when you return
![]()
thx guys I'll miss you allDon't worry, we will be here when you get back![]()
wait huh does that mean youll leavemaybe I'll see you next year
no I meant I'll be around but I guess I'll see you next year if you do get bannedwait huh does that mean youll leave
oh okay then yeah after 12 pm KST I'll be bannedno I meant I'll be around but I guess I'll see you next year if you do get banned