Im bored give me nct u ideas (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Idk what all this gibberish is saying all I want is my Dotae subunit :pepecry1: I’ll even settle for dotaewoo!!!!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Idk what all this gibberish is saying all I want is my Dotae subunit :pepecry1: I’ll even settle for dotaewoo!!!!
does that make sense
and ill do both any concept for either
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The one in the middle is Taeyong?
oh god i did a image search and its not
someone put it under taeyong on pinterest
its yuta
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh annoyoiing
ill redo it my bad [im sleepy]
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cosmicyuno

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread