- Joined
- 10 May 2020
- Messages
- 392
- Reactions Received
- 767
- Location
- Eden ♡~
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- SoneBit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I have heard some jpop and I like it.Do you like jpop?
![]()
My favorite rainy day activity would probably be to stay in and watch a movie. If the weather is rainy and thundering I would probably sleep. It is the perfect weather.What's your favorite rainy day activity?
I really like some of the kr&b I have listened to. I am a r&b fan in general.opinion on K-R&B
What about jrock?I have heard some jpop and I like it.
I have mainly listened to a bit of jrap tho
I haven't listened to any jrock, but i wanna get into it.What about jrock?
I only stan one boy group (exo). But i listen to a few others (nct, monsta x, shinee)Do you like boy groups? If yes, which ones?
Not really, but I do like some of their songs.do you like stray kids?
Would you want recs? What about the groups I stan?I haven't listened to any jrock, but i wanna get into it.