I’m bored (1 Viewer)

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I got to skip school (field trip!!) but it was a lot to deal with. Too many people urgh. I get tired of people very easily and public transport unfortunately does not help with that.
I know I get like that sometimes I get aggravated when people are around me
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Today hasn't been that great because I'm very stressed out at the moment... But I'm about to change into comfy clothes, surround myself with blankets, and play on my Nintendo Switch, so I'm really looking forward to that :llama_squish: So at least my day is ending nicely!
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I know I get like that sometimes I get aggravated when people are around me
It’s the worst when you’re with friends. Like you know it’s not their fault, nor is it yours, but you just end up feeling guilty?
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Today hasn't been that great because I'm very stressed out at the moment... But I'm about to change into comfy clothes, surround myself with blankets, and play on my Nintendo Switch, so I'm really looking forward to that :llama_squish: So at least my day is ending nicely!
That sounds really cozy
Hope tomorrow goes as well as the end of today!
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s the worst when you’re with friends. Like you know it’s not their fault, nor is it yours, but you just end up feeling guilty?
OMG someone who relates to me.
I know it's really not their fault but just seeing their faces sometimes just annoys me. I hate that feeling
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: igloo and mysteric

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Like the Daily Quote Thread, but instead full of Stan Sanas
Tag me when you do start posting plz :sanapray:
lol I even fucked up posting a Twice Tournamen thread yesterday, which is why I will post 2 tonight
btw those are real quotes, my bad.
20712
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric and igloo

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
OMG someone who relates to me.
I know it's really not their fault but just seeing their faces sometimes just annoys me. I hate feeling
mhm
I rarely go out, but when I do, it’s with the entire group, and it’s honestly so stressful
Mishaps happen and people are upset with each other, and people are telling me how they are annoyed with so and so knowing that I won’t do anything, and I’m pooped by the end of the day
Then I get back home and I feel guilty to the max :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk and igloo

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
mhm
I rarely go out, but when I do, it’s with the entire group, and it’s honestly so stressful
Mishaps happen and people are upset with each other, and people are telling me how they are annoyed with so and so knowing that I won’t do anything, and I’m pooped by the end of the day
Then I get back home and I feel guilty to the max :nekosweat:
We are so similar, it's almost scary. I never go out only if I'm being forced to.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread