- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I'm not changing it to much because I'm still expecting my layout I ordered from Juniverse( I didn't tag her because I didn't want her to think I was asking for my layout or something like that)
anyways Just to let y'all know the Themes(aka the cute theme) are always going to include a light blue or medium sky blue
Btw The soloist theme and the group theme is just deciding whether to do a Group or a soloist
the earth theme is the only theme that will not be blue
Btw The soloist theme and the group theme is just deciding whether to do a Group or a soloist
the earth theme is the only theme that will not be blue