What should I choose there's going to be a lot of choices btw
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 November 2021 #1 What should I choose there's going to be a lot of choices btw Reactions: Ahsoka, uran and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 18 November 2021 #2 Magic theme Reactions: ADORA
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,189 Reactions Received 18,936 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,925 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 18 November 2021 #3 Magic Reactions: ADORA
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 18 November 2021 #4 I agree with magic Reactions: ADORA
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 18 November 2021 #5 Cute or magic Reactions: ADORA