MV 'I'm Cold' by Sung Kyu!!! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
GUYS, HE'S BACK!


It's so fucking good to hear him again. I missed his solo work so damn much-he legit is one of the most unique soloists to me male idol wise and his voice is so unique.

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

:bigcatclap: :bigcatclap: :bigcatclap:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm so pumped for grandpa to be back, i hope to see him on variety soon too :sanapray:
Oh fuck same. I missed his personality he's too fucking funny on shows!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOVE IT~
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread