- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,093
- Reactions Received
- 21,568
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25
- Gender
- Other
- Ship
- Wreck
you're past your peak. been flopping since 2 weeks ago 























































Everyone knows I stan themwhere is the proof?
make a sig with all of them. than I will belive you.
My threads have been going downhill.... can't think of creative threads and it showsyou're past your peak. been flopping since 2 weeks ago![]()
even abs passed u upMy threads have been going downhill.... can't think of creative threads and it shows![]()
Abs is a trolleven abs passed u up
feels bad man
I don't care who the throne belongs to...I'm coming for itThe throne was always mine you peasants all need to take a seat.
I'm proud <3 GG's stans are intellectuals@winwinlucas123 you will get my love now that you showed that you are gg trash.
and I see that you are a flover too![]()