I'm concerned for my mom (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I decided to play out this meme with my mom and I got some interesting answers 🤣

Me to my mom: you wanna learn the alphabet?
Mom: I know it already but sure
Me: what does a stand for?
Mom: Ass
Me: Arson
Me: what does b stand for?
Mom: B&tch
Me: Barson
Me: what does c stand for?
Mom *starts to get the joke*: Carson
Me: Commit Arson
Mom: 👁👄👁
Me: what does d stand for?
Mom: D*ckhead
Me: *dying*
Me: Don't come near me, I'm going to commit Arson

It's referencing this:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm concerned for both of you. You want to star fires and your mom's calling people names. :dubuthink:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I'm concerned for both of you. You want to star fires and your mom's calling people names. :dubuthink:
But it's referencing a meme though 😭😭 I don't actually want to do it ;-;
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeep :fangirling: Everyone needs a hobby. :icgyu:
IT'S A MEME :pepebonk: :shake: this is a FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD INNOCENT SCHOOLGIRL - do you really think a person like her would commit such a crime???
 
  • Wow
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: DaisySkies

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
IT'S A MEME :pepebonk: :shake: this is a FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD INNOCENT SCHOOLGIRL - do you really think a person like her would commit such a crime???
He's obviously joking guys lol
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
  • Haha
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
dickhead is an australian term
good to see people are using it lol

Yes, the term seems to have emerged (at least in print) in the US, with the first recorded citation in 1964, but Australia is where the Dickhead is King
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I didnt see the video u linked but as I read the text, I KNEW IT WAS THAT VID CUZ I SAW IT TOO :excitedcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread