- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I like to work in nursery schools, but I need a change.
And the great thing here in Germany is, that you can also work in primary schools, children's homes or youth centres.
Nursery School Teachers here work with children/teenagers of all ages
So I got job offers from two primary schools and I can come over next week to see if it works for me and for them.

And the great thing here in Germany is, that you can also work in primary schools, children's homes or youth centres.
Nursery School Teachers here work with children/teenagers of all ages
So I got job offers from two primary schools and I can come over next week to see if it works for me and for them.