:llama_blush::pandalove:
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 July 2019 #1 Spoiler: More pictures Reactions: Panda, maruberry, blurryface and 2 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 4 July 2019 #2 Reactions: JoanaIsHere
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 July 2019 #3 He looks so good after getting rid of that stanky mullet Reactions: JoanaIsHere
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 4 July 2019 #4 Reactions: JoanaIsHere
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 4 July 2019 #5 He doesn't belong on this earth! Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 4 July 2019 #6 I think I'm guetting over Taeyong slowly...idk, I still hope he will win me back. He's still really cute tho Reactions: JoanaIsHere
I think I'm guetting over Taeyong slowly...idk, I still hope he will win me back. He's still really cute tho