I’m done exams come at me (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
Guess who just finished all my exams? We had a fire alarm five minutes in though and we all panicked since we thought that we would have to come in next week for new exams to redo, but we just got an extra 25 min
What did I miss?



Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
WELCOME BACK!! Hopefully the exams went well~
oh they were,, interesting
Geo was literally the review package, Science was a mess (I did Astronomy tutoring in the bus there the day of the exam while this other kid taught us Physics), I screwed up the first question of math, but French wasn’t bad

But thank you sm<3
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
oh they were,, interesting
Geo was literally the review package, Science was a mess (I did Astronomy tutoring in the bus there the day of the exam while this other kid taught us Physics), I screwed up the first question of math, but French wasn’t bad

But thank you sm<3
Well,,,at least is wasn't all bad? Haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread