- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'm done for TODAY with posting threads. All you have to do is reply lol
Ahh is that not good? If yes please tell meDang you really made a lot![]()
No it's great, I love seeing people be active and a lot of them are interestingAhh is that not good? If yes please tell me
If you don't want to reply, I'm angry with you!!What if I don't want to reply or reply in my sleep. What then?
Take a breather you have earned it.
Ahh I see you've changed the place of one of my threads lolNo it's great, I love seeing people be active and a lot of them are interesting![]()
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?its time for you to take a break![]()
Yep, since we have a game section it's more relevant there. It's not the first time that's happened though tbh so don't worry about itAhh I see you've changed the place of one of my threads lol
whats with the capsWHAT DO YOU MEAN?
I'm sorry lolYep, since we have a game section it's more relevant there. It's not the first time that's happened though tbh so don't worry about it
I know love!! Lolwhats with the caps
lol i was just asking to take a break because i thought that you would be tired from posting all those threads![]()
have a great restI know love!! Lol
*breathing*
I was kidding. I like your threads. They are insightful and cuteIf you don't want to reply, I'm angry with you!!
Will see lol. My brain is still working for tomorrowhave a great rest![]()
I was kidding tooI was kidding. I like your threads. They are insightful and cute