- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
So you know those moments when you're in school and you're just so bored and you decide "Hey, Let's look at Video's, Gifs, and Pics of my favorite ship."
Well, i did that and i'm almost in tears, almost, and then my friend noticed i was praticley dying and she leans over asking "Are you okay?" all i could do was just nod my head, but then she noticed my screen and asked me, "Aren't they from that group you like?" again i just nod my head, she sighs and turns away.
But this is what i saw:
I'M DYING!!! *Cries a little*
So How Are All Of You?~ I Wish You A Good Day! Love You All!~
Well, i did that and i'm almost in tears, almost, and then my friend noticed i was praticley dying and she leans over asking "Are you okay?" all i could do was just nod my head, but then she noticed my screen and asked me, "Aren't they from that group you like?" again i just nod my head, she sighs and turns away.
But this is what i saw:
I'M DYING!!! *Cries a little*
@Hallybell i don't mean to kill anyone with this adorableness but i won't suffer alone 
So How Are All Of You?~ I Wish You A Good Day! Love You All!~