over laughter! Well, that's wasn't too bad as clickbait title, i don't think? :oof_tea:
Anyways I'm here dying over this, getting completely floored:
It's newest video of Drawfee, no idea how many know them so briefly: they are art youtube channel consisting of bunch of artists and friends who challenge each other to draw something usually about tv series, games, books, movies etc. for the episodes that are usually comedy filled.
Drawfee is something I found out about couple months ago and they never stop put smile on my face, not only the drawings, but all the jokes and chemistry they have together is awesome : D My favorites are their "artist draw (insert title) that they've never seen before" series.
Anyways I'm here dying over this, getting completely floored:
It's newest video of Drawfee, no idea how many know them so briefly: they are art youtube channel consisting of bunch of artists and friends who challenge each other to draw something usually about tv series, games, books, movies etc. for the episodes that are usually comedy filled.
Drawfee is something I found out about couple months ago and they never stop put smile on my face, not only the drawings, but all the jokes and chemistry they have together is awesome : D My favorites are their "artist draw (insert title) that they've never seen before" series.