I'm Feeling Emotions (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I just finished watching the series finale of Star vs The Forces of Evil and now i'm feeling emotional :pepecry1:

I'm a little heartbroken because it's the end but I still liked the ending

Though I still have a lot of questions. It felt a little rushed tbh.

But yeah i'm feeling emo right now so when you game of thrones peeps are going through it later please join me
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I just finished watching the series finale of Star vs The Forces of Evil and now i'm feeling emotional :pepecry1:

I'm a little heartbroken because it's the end but I still liked the ending

Though I still have a lot of questions. It felt a little rushed tbh.

But yeah i'm feeling emo right now so when you game of thrones peeps are going through it later please join me
What happened? I dropped the show a season ago because of the forced romance of starco and Star's lack of personality growth
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What happened? I dropped the show a season ago because of the forced romance of starco and Star's lack of personality growth
They still forced Starco it was pretty essential to the series end actually lol

Amazingly they actually had character development for her in the last season but it came so late lol

Basically, some ancient warriors Eclipsa's mom made rose again and were trying to genocide the monsters. Star, Moon, and Eclipsa had to destroy magic by going to the source. Star and Marco stayed in the dying magic realm but after exploding they went back to their respective homes or Mewni and Earth so they thought they were separated forever. A big portal appears though and as they run to it and explodes too and combines Earth and Mewni. It ends with them seeing each other again and saying "Hi".

It felt super rushed and didn't answer questions like if the magic came back because of that and several other things.
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They still forced Starco it was pretty essential to the series end actually lol

Amazingly they actually had character development for her in the last season but it came so late lol

Basically, some ancient warriors Eclipsa's mom made rose again and were trying to genocide the monsters. Star, Moon, and Eclipsa had to destroy magic by going to the source. Star and Marco stayed in the dying magic realm but after exploding they went back to their respective homes or Mewni and Earth so they thought they were separated forever. A big portal appears though and as they run to it and explodes too and combines Earth and Mewni. It ends with them seeing each other again and saying "Hi".

It felt super rushed and didn't answer questions like if the magic came back because of that and several other things.
Wow sounds lame. Reminds me of the SU ending
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You're not missing out on anything tbh. SU's ending felt like a one shot made by a 12 y/o on Wattpad
oh geez lol

I watched the trailers for the episode and I know a lot of people said they basically spoiled it in that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread