I'm Finally Gonna Listen To The Kill This Love EP!~ (3 Viewers)

Favorite song from 'Kill This Love' EP?

  • Kill This Love

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Don't Know What To Do

    Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kick It

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Hope Not

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DDDD Remix

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Now that it's finally out on Spotify, I'm gonna give it a listen. I honestly have no idea what to expect but I'm sure it'll be really good. I'm super excited that Blackpink got another album (even if it is only an EP) and I'm very curious to see what they'll bring to the table with this one. Honestly, I am not ready at all.

For those of you who have already heard it, which is your favorite song and why?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope you enjoy it. My favorite song is Don’t Know What To Do. :sanapray:
I'm really nervous tbh. I'm so excited for it. Right now I'm listening to Kill This Love again before I start with the whole album. And I see you're on a Playback binge, lol.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Update: Oh god damn, Don't Know What To Do is just :sj_weary: 10/10 best song on the album so far, possibly my new favorite BlackPink song after Stay.
Listen to it again, Rose sounds like Avril Lavigne at her chorus part 0:56 :pepesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Update: Oh god damn, Don't Know What To Do is just :sj_weary: 10/10 best song on the album so far, possibly my new favorite BlackPink song after Stay.
taste omfg it IS the best song on the album, and my 2nd fav BP song, with my first being PWF lol
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Update: Opinion on Kick It; overall, this song is great!~ I love the verses so far. It's a fun song. Chorus is somewhat disappointing at first, but once I got used to it it's actually really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Update: Wow, Hope Not is something I completely did not expect. 10/10 tied for fav. song right now with Don't Know What To Do. This is a really nice slower song and it really showcases their vocals well, I want more of this from BlackPink.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread